Monday, September 11, 2006

To type or not to type... that is the question...

Hey yall (if there's actually anyone out there...)

Remember the piano recital I thought was next week? It's tomorrow night!! And I've only played the song about 21 times so there is no way I am going to be ready unless I practice pretty much non-stop until the rectial. great.

Okay so yet again I have nothing to do. My day at school wasn't even that interesting. I started with english. We read a story. Then I went to Computer Lit. We worked on making tables in microsoft word. Then I went to choir. We sang. Then I went to science. We read our science book. Then I went to to lunch. I had a mini pizza. Then I went to Spanish. We worked in our books. Then I went to history. We watched a history cartoon about the pilgrims. Then I went to math. We did a worksheet. I guess my life kind of fades into the background compared to all of Chris's ROTC excitement. They were playing soccer and he kicked his shoe onto the roof and they didn't have a tall enough ladder to get it down. He comes home without shoe, everyone laughs, he gets new shoes. I should try that sometime...just kidding.

okay so I guess my blog doesn't really have a point. My dad's blogs are funny and my mom's blogs are profound. My brother's blogs are about polotics. What are mine about? Having nothing to do. So why should you read my blog instead of someone else's? There's no good reason (feel free to disagree!). So. Therre we are then. I already ran out of stuff to talk about. Talk abotu a boring blog. I am so sorry, people. If there's actually anyone out there...but there couldn't be if..oh, never mind!

AARGH! 8th grade is so boring! In my english class there's this guy named Khris that I had to sit by and he was always talking saying some funny stuff one day I cracked up in the middle of "Raymond's Run". It was so funny, thank goodness no one heard me. Too bad I have to deal with it all through history and math...

Also in english I have to do ths autobiography that I'm supposed to keep until I'm like 70. I don't really think when I'm 70 I'll care what I was like when I was twelve, I'm just doing it so I can keep my A average. But who knows. I might be laying in my bed sick and wake up thinking, "I wonder what my neighborhood was like when I was twelve", or "I wonder what teachers I had in eighth grade". Am I the only one who sees the improbability of this idea? :-)

Yeah. Okay. I am so bored. 4 of our teachers all gave us major projects on friday but were very very vague about the details and they are all due either next monday or next friday and we are all panicking because we can't start working until we know what we are supposed to be doing.

Okay I am officialy taking a vote. Who thinks I should just give up on this blog? I'm pretty sure I killed it. It's so boring, I don't even come back and read what I write. Okay yall should all go look at Pastor Rob's blog. He has this hilarious video of these guys they are in a band and tehy couldn't afford to do a cideo with their company or producers or whatever so their sister took a video and lined up some treadmills and they have some AWESOME , HILARIOUS stuff! It is so cool! Right now it is the most watched video on the web and it only costed about $90. Coool, huh?

Okay if anyone out there has actually read the story I'm sorry about the spacing problem. I had to copy them all into Word and then copy them back and then delete all the old posts and it wasn't spaced right when I re did it so sorry

I really don't want to go through all the trouble unless someone's going to read it so I'll write the next chapter if yall want but someone has to comment or e-mail me so I know I'm not writing to nobody!

Okay see yall (if there is a yall) later

Oh yeah it's been over 14 posts since anyone has commented!

Laura

No comments: