Saturday, September 09, 2006

s o b o r e d . . .

Hey yall as you can tell by the title I am so bored! It's a little after eight and I have nothing to do. My brother has a friend over and my dad has two people over and they are playing music in the living room (my dad and his friends) or otherwise I'd probably be watching TV or a movie or something but anyway i have nothing to do! I'm sorry for disapointing yall with boring posts (if there's anyone actually reading this, which I think there isn't and I'm pretty sure no one reads this anyway so I can pretty much write anything and no one would care which is so awesome! I can talk about nothing all day. Who would care? No one reads this anyway. Meaning I'm writing to nobody. But wait... how can I say 'sorry for disapointing yall' when there is no yall to disapoint? This is awesome!!) but there's not really anything to write about. Every day is pretty much the same. If I had something to write, trust me, I would, But I don't, so I can't. Sad, huh? I'm only in eight grade and I already have nothing to do. So I guess I will debate something with myself. I wonder who will win. This is a win lose situation anyway...

Okay so have yall people ever noticed how some adults are mad at teenagers? They look down on them just because 1) they're younger and 2) they think most of the stuff teenagers are into is wrong. They say "Those kids! Can you believe the music today? Can you believe the clothes today? Can you believe the (insert random thing here) today?" And I do agree that a lot of music and clothes out there are just pure trash but sitll, sometimes they write off a whole group or something just by something one person did. Like writing off all rock music just because of something one band did. Or writing off all pop or whatever because of Britanny Spears and Jessica simpson. Or... well, you get the point. Anyway I think that's really messed up because not all rock bands are bad. Not all rappers are bad, and not al pop singers are trashy. There's rock bands like Thousand Foot Krutch and rappers like G.R.I.T.S. and pop singers like Stacie Orrico that they've probably never heard of but won't listen to because it is the type of music that it is. But one thing I guess they don't remember is that their parents did the same thing to them. They thought that all kinds of things that their kids did was wrong. Every generation gets worse and worse and worse and every generation some parents look down on their kid's music and clothes and say it's bad or it's wrong, and every generation it's exactly the same. The parents say it's wrong but the kids get mad because the parents don't get it. Not all parents, I'm just talking about the ones who do. I know there's a whole lot of parents who aren't like that at all so don't think I'm trying to put down parents I'm just saying that sometimes adults need to work on having a more open mind about things.

Okay well taht's my opinion for the day and it's a little crazy but that's okay because no one reads this and it'll just sit there collecting dust until I tell someone it's here.

See yall later

~~Laura

No comments: