Thursday, September 14, 2006

Music??

Okay yall I was trying to put some music on my blog and I found some but it said "It has illegal characters" and I can't get it to work even with the alternate code. Does anyone know how to put music on the blog?

Okay well never mind I figured it out. This song is called 'Bring Me To Life' and it's by a band called 'Evanescence'. Have yall ever heard this before? I like it a lot. To tell the truth it's the only song I actually know by them! I know like one line to the chorus of one of their other songs. Therre's a sight ( www.starlightmks.com ) that has a lot of stuff. Text boxes, music, cursors, backgrounds, and it's got like a million of everything and this girl is like 13 or 14 i think and she runs the sight 1) to give her somethign to do so she doesn't die of boredom and 2) to make stuff for peple to put on their pages. She's got everything, so yall should go look at it, it's awesome. If yall have any song requests I might be able to find them. just comment or e-mail me so I can look.








I got this from her site too!







I tell you, this site has everything!

















Those are called pixel quotes. Gotta love those.






She also has this great article she wrote about labeling, and how obssesed people are about it, and how some people won't listen to certain usic because it's not "Punk". In the dictionary Punk is a young person, particularly one in a rebellious group. As that guy from "The Princess Bride", Aroyo Montoyo Corica Goroza Gonzalez Cortez or somthine like (you know, the sword fighting guy who's dad was killed and was gonna say My name is something, you killed my father, prepare to die?) said, "I don't think that word means what you think it means." And how did I get from labels to the princess bride? Anyway it's awesome and I really liked it, yall should read it. It's the left side under "Reads" and is called "Battle ofthe stupid labels".

Okay wel that's it right now, this is kind of my experimental blog to test all the new stuff. Most of it was made to be like a million times smaller, that's why it's kind of hard to read. Yall, go to her site if you get a chance! It's so awesome!

No comments: