Saturday, January 28, 2006

My First Blog Ever

hey yall this is my first blog so it may not be great but I'm trying!
In this blog yall are gonna get to hear about all of the funny stuff that happens to me! You'll laugh, you'll cry...but mostly you'll laugh. :-)
My friend from school has started wrting his own short stories and he lets me read them. He puts kids from school in them. In the one he's writing right now, me and all of my friends go to a haunted summer camp! It's pretty good so far, considering he only has 4 pages done...
I play piano and I recorded a CD of it for my grandma for christmas because she loves hearing me play. Would you believe that we still haven't gotten it off of the computer? :-) Something always happens! But we are for sure gonna get it done this week (or at least, we plan on it. It almost seems like something else has other plans!) .
Wow. I haven't even had my blog for ten minutes and I already am running out of things to write about! If you know me then you wouldn't believe me because I talk a LOT! I sometimes just talk and talk and talk until someone has to cut me off and tell me to be quiet! Maybe it's because I can't stand silence, and whenever I hear it I just have to fill it. Same thing with paper. Give me a blank sheet and I'll give you a 1,000 word essay on butterflies. Just kidding! ;-)
Anyway, I gotta go. Mom's cooking dinner. Come back and read my other blogs, ok?

2 comments:

Dawn Irons, Ph.D, LPC-S said...

Laura,
Great job! Both of your parents are writers at heart, so we are not suprised that you also have the desire to share in written words.

I am very proud of your writing and look forward to reading many more of your short stories and ideas in the future!

Love, Mom

David said...

Go for it Laura. As your Pastor, I am proud of you and will be reading it.