Monday, January 30, 2006

before school with nothing to do

hey everybody

It's before school and I am totally bored so I need to talk. Or, write I guess. My grandma is coming over later. She's really cool.

I'm gonna put up the second chapter of the story after school taday. I get out early because of a dentist appointment. That's called mixed emotions-when your mom pulls you out of school to go see the dentist! :-)

Does anybody like scrap booking? I love scrap booking. It's lots of fun, and it gives you something that you can do by yourself and make it whatever you want to without sticking to any rules. Plus it's a cool way to keep pictues. I have 3 different scrap books. The first one got filled up, the second one was almost filled up but it disappeared (ooooooooooh....) and I'm just starting the third one. I get lots of scrapbooking stuff every year from my grandparents and aunts and uncles and lots of other nice people. Thanks, yall! Only thing is that I have so much paper, scissors, dye cuts, pens, stickers and all that with almost no pictures! I have to use my mom's most of the time.

Anyway, I better go. I have to leave in about an hour. Hey, maybe my brother will let me play his video games!

No comments: