Friday, April 21, 2006

Random Thoughts of a Seventh Grade Mind

Hey yall!
Yes, I will get the next part of the story up tonight. but not now.
We have a writing assignment in english where we write a story and we can make it into a movie for extra credit. I have two Ideas, noth called random things from a seventh grade mind. Which one do yall think is better? Yeah, it's a funny movie.

Idea #1!!!
We live through the life of a regular seventh grader. Wakes up, goes to school, comes home, eats dinner, does homework, sleep. But all the time this seventh grader is narrating himself out loud! For instance, when he wakes up he would say:
"(insert seventh grader name here) is waking up. Have not completely come around yet. Not exactly all here. Mother is coming into room. Seems angry. She doesn't know I think she looks angry. And she also doesn't know that I think she can't cook. Well, she might now, judging by the scary look on her face...that I just made worse...

Idea#2!!
We live through the life of another seventh grader who thinks he's a spy. Always talks into a very fake walkie-talkie (I might substitute something like a cassette tape) and is running around trying to maek/solve/find mysteries where there are none. Kind of the same as idea one.

Please comment and tell me which one you think is better!

2 comments:

Rob said...

I vote for idea #2...if it's not too late. :+)

Pastor Rob

Rob said...

Where's the blog about "Go to Work With A Parent Day"? If you don't have anything exciting enough to write about, ask your brother what he did for over an hour!

Pastor Rob