Wednesday, February 01, 2006

After school

hey yall it's me again!

I did not have any homework tonight!! Can you say Hallelujah!
My reading teacher wants me to be in the honors class when I get to high school. She said there was two people in the class that she expected to be in honors. Everyody knew who she was talking about because all of the competitions and highest grades and all that are between me and this other smart guy-that, and she was staring right at us the whole time. She gave us all candy because the sub left a good report about the class.

I was talking to a kid from school the other day and he's scared of this girl in our class. You can tell, because whenever he sees her coming he starts flinching. I thought that was hilarious!
For the first time in a long, long time, nothing interesting really happened today. Of course, that might change after I get back from youth group, because there's always something goin on there! I'll try to write back if anything happens.

Like I said, nothing really happened today that was blog-worthy, so I'm gonna go...um...do something. Maybe I'll practice piano or read a book or play video games or something, I don't know. I'm usually so busy with homework, so now that I don't have any, I don't know what to do!

No comments: